![]() |
| The Exact Color of Lexi's Eyes Picture from: imagegossips.com |
Full Name: Alexius Moira Popescu-Cavanaugh
Nicknames: Lexi or Lex
Date of Birth: June 21, 1995
Hair Color: Black
Hairstyle: Straight (with straightener) with layers and side sweep bangs (naturally curly hair)
Eye Color: Green
Race: White
Skin Tone: Pale
Favorite Food: dairy-free, whey-free and casein-free chocolate (it’s the nearly pure-chocolate stuff- she’s a vegan)
Favorite Colors: Black & Red, Neon Green
Favorite Movies: Underworld, Silent Hill, Lord of the Rings
Clothing style: Enjoys wearing band t-shirts, berets, bobby-pins, and colored jeans (often skinnies). Loves Chuck Taylors
Favorite Animal: Penguins (though she owns a cat whom she loves)
Pets: One black cat named Nightmare (who is a total pillow hog)
Hobbies: Listening to music, reading, photography, hanging out with friends
Obsessions: Chocolate and Photographs
Lives in: Ohio
Lives with: Older Brother Kory, 19
Lives in: House previously owned by her parents
Status: Orphaned
Brief History: At the age of seven her parents were killed, and then she was put under the custody of her godfather (Ryan). Grew up with Riley Hearson, Gabe Hearson, Goose McCarley, Katie Teal, and Mitzi Whitlock.
In a Relationship With: Nicholas Raskey
In a Relationship With: Nicholas Raskey

HOLY CRAP BRANDI COULD YOU HAVE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO THE CHARACTER PROFILE?!?!?! lolz ^_^ <3 teehee
ReplyDeleteyou do about the same amount of work on characters as I do just differently, i tend to focus more on like icons that describe their personality more than I do anything else, which could be why I never get anything done lolz ^_^
Lol, nice Bre. I feel the need to KNOW my characters inside and out. I almost feel like I don't know my characters and the setting well enough until I could practically live their lives. I'm just a freak like that ;)
ReplyDelete